MPS is Attending APEC 2017
This year we are attending APEC 2017 from March 26th through the 30th. Taking place at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida, the conference is considered to be the “premiere global event in applied power electronics.” Attendees will learn about practical and applied sides of the power electronics business.
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converter in equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters, and any other power electronic circuits, equipment, and/or systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales, and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
The notorious expo brings together both national and international business owners, designers, engineers, and manufacturers, giving everyone the opportunity to network with various industry experts and professionals. This kind of conference layout allows groups to attend educational seminars and explore new and innovative technologies and equipment to better personal business and growth for companies and customers alike. This year the MPS Industries team will be exhibiting at Booth #627 .
At this year’s show we will be presenting our new product, the HWI34 series. This High Current HEW™ features:
- Low profile, small footprint, compact form
- Inductance Range 4.7 uH to 29uH
- Exceptionally low DCR
- Great heat dissipation
- True 45-55 Amp wire handling capacity
- Powered cores with distributed gap for soft saturation
- For high-temperature environments – up to 125°C ambient (max temp 180C)
- Higher current available
- Different mounting available
If you have any questions we will be having two of our design engineers, Kian Chow and Arthur Grebe, presenting at the trade show and around for continued technical support. We will also have our two account managers, Nicole Randall and Jasper Davis, on site for additional assistance and sales support.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth come show time to view our line of magnetic components, highlighting out newest products! As industry leaders, MPS specializes in the manufacturing of custom transformers, inductors, current sensors, and common mode chokes.
For any questions on our products and services before or after the show, please feel free to contact us today. And don’t forget to follow us on both LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest industry trends and updates!
For more show information click on the links below: