Simplify Your Power Conversion Process this “National Simplify Your Life Week”
The first week of August is “National Simplify Your Life Week.” As industry leaders in magnetic component manufacturing, it is our team goal to provide our customers with nice, clean, and easy-to-mount packaging solutions. Customer feedback continually reassures us that our method works, keeping both your mechanical and electrical engineers in tip-top shape and spirits.
As other magnetic companies fail to keep up, we’re eager and ready to pick up the slack. We understand that our customers are looking to invest in higher frequencies and greater product performances. But what do we have that sets us apart?
The Benefits (& Simplicity) of Working with MPS
Simply put, we help you easily manage your power conversion application needs by simplifying your power conversion process.
Our customizable packages include:
- Packaging optimization based on cooling method and mounting configuration
- Heat sink integration (per request)
- Can provide 3D STEP files upon request
- Low-cost CNC machine cutting resources for enclosures/brackets for prototype purposes
- Embedded temperature sensors (per request)
- Low or no NRE
- Domestic engineering support (in both CA and TX)
- Domestic and off-shore manufacturing
- Domestic and off-shore prototyping capabilities
- Ability to package “drop-in” solutions for standard inductors, like the HWI4427series or the HWI4434 series (these can be put in series or paralleled)
MPS Industries is on the leading-edge of design for high-efficiency magnetics, from micro-grid to utility, low kW to MW systems. We construct custom and semi-custom high-performance magnetics for automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, defense, military, telecom and consumer electronics. Call or e-mail us today for your industrial magnetic needs! Or request a sample/quote.
Keep in Touch!
If you missed our email blast on easily managing power conversion applications, sign up for our newsletter today! Contacting us (above) will bring you one step closer to staying in the know. By clicking on the image below you will be able to follow or subscribe to our company blog.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!